8.08.2006

Vintage Button Swap



I recently took part in the vintage button swap organized by Sally at Shim + Sons and was partnered with Zoe in England. She's posted pictures of the buttons I sent to her here and these are the buttons she sent me:

vb_swap_1

The yummy chocolate bar and little bag of trims were bonus gifts :)

There were more than 70 participants for this swap from Australia, Canada, Denmark, England, France, Germany, North Ireland, Norway and the US and I'm glad I got to partner with someone from another country because I got some unusual buttons that I hadn't seen before. Aren't they cool? I especially love the little green ones.

vb_swap_2

Thanks Zoe! And thanks Sally for organizing the swap! And if you want to see more pictures, check out the swap pool on Flickr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad that you were happy with the swap.